Please click on the following link to sign up for grab-and-go sack lunches/breakfasts for May 18-22: Salt Fork Meals.
This will be the FINAL WEEK of meals for the school year.
- Meals are FREE regardless of whether your child is listed as free, reduced, or full pay.
- Pick up time will be on MONDAY, May 11 from 11am-12pm. (5 sack lunches/breakfasts will be distributed all on the same day. Please make sure to refrigerate items that need refrigeration.)
- Pick up locations:
- South Campus - main cafeteria doors
- North Campus - south doors by the North Elementary cafeteria
- You can pick up meals at EITHER campus. It does NOT have to be the campus where your child goes to school. Please make sure to designate your pick-up location on the Google Form.
- Please do NOT get out of your car. Give the student’s name to the staff member and they will place the meals in the back of your car.
If the Google Form does NOT work for any reason, email [email protected] or call 427-2116 and leave a voicemail for Robin Johnson. Include each child’s full name, grade level, and where you are picking it up (North Campus or South Campus).
To ensure that we pack the correct number of meals, please fill out the Google Form as soon as possible. If you have any questions, email [email protected] or call 427-2116.